Nicolas Dubuisson talks to us about the topic of his presentation, the development of a smartphone application that enables visual function in MS to be self-monitored.
1. How prevalent is subclinical optic nerve involvement in MS and why is its assessment important? (0:05)
2. What are the limitations of the currently used Humphrey’s test for visual function in MS? (1:54)
3. Could you describe the smartphone app for assessment of visual field? (2:53)
4. In the pilot study, how did use of the app compare with the Humphrey’s test? (4:23)
5. What further development is needed? (5:01)
Speaker disclosures: Nicolas Dubuisson is an ECTRIMS fellow, which is unrelated to the content of his presentation and this video interview.
Filmed at the 7th Joint ECTRIMS-ACTRIMS Meeting, Paris, France, October 2017.